Skip to main content

concert hall

concert hall

CHURCH OF SV. SPIRIT

The reconstruction works in 1985/86 merged  this former apartment building with the abandoned Church of the Holy Spirit into one concert hall. The building is now used by the Music School “Vida Matjan”.  The church itself was erected in 1694.

Copyright © 2018 Powered By ČIKOM - All Rights Reserved